Therapeutic properties of Cannabidiol – CBD
Therapeutic properties of Cannabidiol – CBD
The properties of hemp have been known since ancient times. This plant has been used since the dawn of time as a panacea for many ailments. CBD is an abbreviation of cannabidiol, i.e. an organic compound from the group of cannabinoids, found in high concentration in cannabis, also known as industrial (Cannabis sativa L.). Most often it is extracted in the process of CO2 extraction and dissolved in hemp oil. What does marijuana have to do? Not much, really. THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, responsible for the condition that most marijuana smokers like (relaxation, deep relaxation, analgesic or appetite stimulation) is the second cannabinoid contained in cannabis. However, unlike it, CBD does not exhibit any psychoactive properties.
Hemp oil can have a beneficial effect on our health. Its amazing therapeutic properties bring relief to sufferers, reduce or eliminate symptoms, and even cure diseases considered incurable by conventional medicine. More and more often it is used not only by lovers of a healthy lifestyle, but also by patients looking for a cure for diseases of civilization.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol, or CBD, is one of over 80 compounds from the group of molecules called cannabinoids, and one of over 480 compounds naturally found in cannabis. Of these substances, CBD and THC are found in the highest concentrations in cannabis, which is why they are the most recognizable and best researched.
CBD is a legal and the most important active substance in medical marijuana and cannabis, with a very broad spectrum of activity. Of the several hundred substances found in cannabis, CBD has the strongest health properties. CBD hemp oil is non-psychoactive and can be used as an all-round therapeutic agent without fear of altering consciousness. Cannabidiol (CBD), unlike THC, does not cause side effects, is not intoxicating and is not addictive.
CBD is a completely safe ingredient in hemp that mimics the effects of naturally occurring substances in the human body. Substances with a similar effect and chemical structure can be found in the body of every human being, and even in breast milk. Cannabidiol is perfectly tolerated by the human body, and its overdose is impossible. CBD is a vegetable oil found in nature only in hemp.
Therapeutic properties of cannabidiol (CBD):
Neuroactive and neuroprotective – fights neurodegenerative and mental disorders, prevents and prevents neurodegeneration, has a relaxing and antispastic effect.
multiple sclerosis (MS), epilepsy, autism, Alzheimer‘s, Parkinson‘s and others – research confirms its unique power as a substance with neuroactive and neuroprotective properties. Regenerates damaged nerve cells and protects against their degeneration. It soothes and calms the nervous system, has anticonvulsant and muscle relaxant properties. It is a powerful antioxidant.
- Anti-cancer – attacks and destroys cancer cells, inhibits the multiplication of cancer cells, leads to apoptosis, i.e. suicide of cancer cells
- Nervous and mental diseases – schizophrenia, neurosis, psychosis, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, anxiety, insomnia, anorexia, stress, etc. – cleans the mind, relaxes and deeply relaxes. It prevents hyperactivity and makes it easier to fall asleep. It has an antipsychotic and sobering effect, reducing hallucinations or other states of disturbed consciousness. It has a sedative effect in high doses.
- Antioxidant – reduces oxidative stress, slows down and prevents the aging of cells and tissues, supports the body’s natural defenses, protects against free radicals
- Anti-inflammatory – Its powerful anti-inflammatory properties are able to reach areas that are not affected by ordinary synthetic drugs. It actually contributes to the production of substances in the body that not only fight inflammation, but also prevent their formation
- Rheumatic diseases – rheumatoid arthritis (RA), psoriatic arthritis (PsA), rheumatism, osteoporosis, psoriasis, diabetes, fibromyalgia – soothes and eliminates inflammation and pain associated with them. It facilitates movement by relaxing joints and muscles. It helps in widening the range of movements.
- Pain – migraines, headaches, bone and muscle pain, pain of unknown cause – soothes or eliminates pain of various origins. Due to its beneficial effect on the nervous system, it prevents the formation of pain outbreaks.
- Antipsychotic – wakes up and cleanses the mind, fights psychosis and anxiety, calms and calms down, has a relaxing and relaxing effect, helps to fall asleep and ensures good sleep
- Antiemetic – reduces nausea and vomiting, stimulates thirst and appetite, affects the proper metabolism of the body
- Antibacterial – has strong bactericidal properties, kills bacteria and prevents their reproduction, slows down their growth
- Antifungal – prevents the development of fungal diseases, kills mold and fungi
- Antiallergic – soothes and eliminates allergy symptoms
- Immunological – stimulates the body’s natural immunity, stimulates the state of homeostasis
- Dermatological – accelerates wound healing, fights skin diseases
Due to its powerful influence on the nervous system, which controls most of the body’s processes, the clinical potential of cannabidiol is almost infinite. The examples given above are only a fraction of its possibilities.
How does CBD work?
The reason cannabis works so well against so many ailments and diseases is because of the endocannabinoid system, the central hub for the health and proper functioning of almost every organism in the world. Cannabidiol stimulates nerve cells by harmonizing and regulating the processes taking place in organisms. CBD is responsible for the correct course of the basic physiological processes of the human body; such as appetite, thirst, movement, memory, sleep or pain sensation. CBD and the rest of the cannabinoids are the plant equivalents of the human endocannabinoids 2-AG and Anandamide. They mimic their action by stimulating the CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptors. Cannabinoid receptors are found in all areas of our body, from bone marrow to skin, and are most found in the most innervated areas. As a result, the pharmacological effect of CBD can be felt almost immediately after application.
The use of CBD oils
At the very beginning, it is worth emphasizing that drinking hemp oil is a completely safe product. Cannabidiol is a natural chemical compound that does not lead to any side effects in the human body. This, in turn, means that preparations based on Cannabidiol can be successfully and safely used not only in the course of specific health ailments but also simply as a valuable supplement to our daily diet. In this last function, CBD oils will help us in the following areas:
- Increasing the natural vitality of the body
- Improving the function of the immune system
- Improvement of cognitive functions (memory, focus, etc.)
- Improving the quality of sleep
- Improving the functions of the metabolic system
Of course, these are only selected answers to the question of what CBD oil helps. Of course, the correct dosage of cbd oil is also extremely important. How to use cannabidiol-based preparations?
Dosage of CBD oil
There are oils on the market with various concentrations of cannabinol in one drop, from 5% to even 30%. The oil is most effectively absorbed through the oral mucosa, so it is recommended to administer the drops under the tongue with a pipette.
Due to the different endocannabinoid systems of each person, the intensity and type of action of this substance on the body may differ individually (i.e., simply put: it will work slightly different on each CBD). Therefore, it is difficult to know what the appropriate daily dose will be. If you are wondering how to use CBD oil, start with the lowest concentration and gradually increase the supply (the number of drops you take), giving yourself at least a few days to adapt to the new amount.
In our offer you can find various types of CBD oil:
- CBD oil 3%
- CBD oil 5%
- CBD oil 10%
- CBD oil 15%
- CBD oil 20%
- CBD oil 25%
- CBD oil 30%