Methylsulfonylmethane, more commonly known as MSM, is a popular dietary supplement used to treat a wide array of symptoms and conditions.
It’s a sulfur-containing compound found naturally in plants, animals and humans. It can also be produced in a lab to create dietary supplements in powder or capsule form.
MSM is widely used in the alternative medicine field and by people looking for a natural way to relieve joint pain, reduce inflammation and boost immunity.
In addition, research supports its use in treating a number of conditions from arthritis to rosacea
Why choose MSM – Aura Herbals Organic Sulfur Compound Powder?
- product suitable for vegans – contains methylsulfonylmethane obtained from pine pulp
- does not contain dyes and sweeteners
Good to know:
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulfur compound with high bioavailability.
- Methylsulfonylmethane occurs naturally in all living organisms.
- MSM is an extremely important mineral for the human body. The decrease in MSM levels in the body clearly occurs with age.
The recommended portion for consumption during the day: 2 grams.
Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance.
Dissolve 2 grams (a flat teaspoon) in a glass of water once a day and drink it.
Do not use in people who are allergic to any component of the supplement.
A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are very important and recommended.
100% methylsulfonylmethane (MSM).
Store in a dry and cool place.
Store the dietary supplement out of reach of small children.
Use by date and batch number on the bottom of the package.