OstroVit ADEK 200 tabs
OstroVit ADEK is a dietary supplement in tablets containing fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K. Vitamin A helps maintain healthy skin and also helps maintain normal vision. Vitamin D helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth. Vitamin E helps to protect cells against oxidative stress. Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting and helps maintain healthy bones. OstroVit ADEK is a comprehensive preparation created for people who have an increased demand for fat-soluble vitamins.
- As many as 200 tablets with vitamins ADE and K in the package
- 200 servings of the product because a serving is only 1 tablet
- Essential fat-soluble vitamins
- The product is enough for at least half a year of supplementation
OstroVit ADEK - Fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K
OstroVit ADEK is a complex of four essential vitamins for our body, the common feature of which is not only exogenity, which means that we are forced to provide these vitamins with food or using supplementation, but also that in comparison, e.g. to vitamin C, they dissolve they are fat. These vitamins are usually stored in our liver or adipocytes, i.e. adipose tissue. They show a number of irreplaceable functions in our body, acting both directly and indirectly on the proper functioning of our body.
Vitamin A - is a group of chemical compounds whose structures are very similar. Retinol, retinaldehyde, retinoic acid, or provitamins like beta, alpha or gamma-carotene. Vitamin A improves the condition of our skin, eyesight and immune system.
Vitamin D - especially in the form of cholecalciferol, helps in the proper absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus and helps maintain normal blood calcium levels. In addition, this vitamin helps in maintaining healthy bones and teeth, as well as helps in the proper functioning of muscles and the immune system. Vitamin D is involved in the process of cell division.
Vitamin E - is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect cells against oxidative stress and cell damage caused by free radicals. Vitamin E also participates in the synthesis of anticoagulants, maintaining adequate permeability of cell membranes and reducing the aggregation (clumping) of platelets, thanks to which it can contribute to preventing blood clots. In addition, it participates in the protection of red blood cells and the transmission of nerve signals throughout the body.
Vitamin K - is necessary for the proper functioning of the body, regulates the blood clotting process, and also affects the maintenance of normal bone mineral density. It is responsible for the proper transport of calcium from the blood to bone tissue, which allows you to maintain healthy and strong bones and increase their resistance to collapse.
- Vitamin A contributes to maintaining normal iron metabolism
- Vitamin A helps maintain healthy skin
- Vitamin A helps in maintaining normal vision
- Vitamin A plays an important role in the cell specialization process
- Vitamin D helps in the proper absorption of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D helps in maintaining healthy bones
- Vitamin D helps in the proper functioning of muscles
- Vitamin D helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin E helps to protect cells against oxidative stressy
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting
- Vitamin K helps in maintaining healthy bones
WARNING! The product should not be consumed by people taking anticoagulants containing vitamin K antagonists (e.g. warfarin and acenocoumarol).